Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kitchen Remodel 2004



I live in a small New England style cottage by the beach in Southern California. My husband and I have spent the better part of 28 years remodeling and putting this house in the condition you see now. This is the 2nd and final kitchen remodel for us, and you'll be amused to know that it was all done to accommodate the antique primitive buttermilk sign that I fell in love with. The sign was actually in the store for sale, but every time I walked by it, I felt compelled to keep it.....so I did!
The room is now bright and cheery and I have all my favorite yellow ware bowls, pewter plates, tins and dishes on display and within easy reach, all thanks to my clever husband who went along with my ideas, well most of them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment