- Small cloth American flags that have been dyed with a Rit Dye solution.
- Small folk art stockings hand painted with my folk art designs.
- Antique framed tin type images from the 1800's, I found at a Garage Sale.
- Hand painted red and white ornaments found at a thrift store years ago.
- Red plastic boots from the 60's, I sometimes put small candy canes in them.
Monday, December 2, 2013
Vintage Christmas Tree
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
at least online!
This is the little tree I keep in the garage with a few
favorite ornaments that I've collected.
Some are handmade by me or my children through the years.