Saturday, June 23, 2012

Red Front Door

The door has been white, yellow and now red, I'm considering painting it black for a change, still not sure!
I can put this off forever and just might, but I thought seeing the colors side by side would help me to decide. I filled in the black color just to see what it might look like.
The flags were added to the wreath on the red door for Memorial Day, hope they last thru July 4th, then I'll leave them until they fade and need to be replaced.


Click image to see it larger.

1 comment:

  1. The dark-colored front door is good, but I think you should try the navy blue color as an alternative for black. It’s a close color, but it gives a different touch to the door. Another thing about that kind of color is that it symbolizes power.

    *Adam Waterford

    ReplyDelete